2013 Trip dates
Price per person
Tour de France › Alps & Paris
Spectator Trip with VIP Race Access
Join us on our Spectator-Only trip to the top stages in the Alps and the first-ever night-time grand finale on the Champs-Elysees in Paris.
Tour de France fans will be thrilled with our fully comprehensive program of exclusive access and race viewing opportunities. And our status as Official Tour Operator will open many otherwise closed doors and provide you with a memorable in-depth Tour de France experience.
- Alpe d'Huez: witness the first-ever double ascension of the famous 21 switchbacks
- Get into the thick of the action at our Race-Viewing Hospitality Area on Mont Semnoz - the Final Climb of the 100th Tour de France. An experience not to be missed!
- Get behind the scenes with our VIP pass into the Departure Village at the Stage 19 Start in Bourg d'Oisans. Meet the riders, the celebrities and see the inner workings of the Tour up close!
- Prime viewing of the final stage from VIP grand-stand seats on the Champs-Elysees in Paris.
Witness the Final 4 stages "LIVE"...
- Stage 18 - LIVE Viewing of the FINISH in ALPE D'HUEZ
- Stage 19 - VIP Access to the Departure Village in BOURG D'OISANS
- Stage 20 - LIVE Viewing of the last climb of the 2013 Tour de France - Annecy-Semnoz
- Stage 21 - LIVE Viewing of the Final Stage on the Champs-Elysees in PARIS
Our Race-Viewing Hospitality Area (Stage 20)
With Thomson Bike Tours enjoy your afternoon on the mountain-side in the comfort and safety of our Race-Viewing Hospitality Area:
- Prime viewing spots - our teams are in place several days before the race ensuring that we secure strategically placed viewing locations close to the summits of the climbs
- Large marquis tents
- LIVE Satellite TV race coverage in English
- Catered lunch and refrigerator stocked with cold drinks
Enjoy the race from the comfort of our Race-Viewing Hospitality Area.
Click here for more pictures of our Race-Viewing Hospitality Areas
Our staff will meet you at Lyon St Exupery Airport. From the airport we have a short transfer to our 4-star hotel in Les Deux Alpes in the heart of the French Alps.
After checking in to the hotel we'll have a welcome cocktail followed by lunch where you'll get a chance to meet our staff and your fellow Tour de France fans for the week ahead.
We'll leave the afternoon free to allow you to relax and discover the Les Deux Alpes, a thriving summer mountain destination.
Today's stage is the one we've all been waiting for - the first-ever double ascension of the legendary climb to Alpe d'Huez.
From our hotel in Les Deux Alpes we have a 30km drive over to Alpe d'Huez. We'll plan to get to Alpe d'Huez mid-morning so you can spend the rest of the morning soaking up the unique atmosphere of Alpe d'Huez on race day before getting in position to watch the peloton climb the world's most famous climb, not once but twice! Unforgettable...
Hotel: Hotel Mercure (4-star)
As Official Tour Operator we have exclusive VIP passes into the Departure Village at the stage start in Bourg d'Oisans.
The "village" offers fantastic opportunities to get up-close to the riders, the Tour celebrities and get a first- hand view of the inner workings of the Tour de France. This is the place to get these all-important souvenirs, gifts, autographs and pictures with the Tour celebrities and riders.
Hotel: Beauregard (3-star)
The penultimate stage of the 100th Tour de France - and it promises to be a classic. A short stage so it will be fast and aggressive with lots of attacks on the final climb!
Our race-viewing hospitality tents will be set up close to the summit of the final climb to Annecy-Semnoz so we'll be right in the heart of the action, surrounded by thousands of passionate Tour de France fans. A day in the mountains at the Tour de France is an unforgettable experience!
Hotel: Beauregard (3-star)
We'll have a morning transfer to Lyon then catch a flight or the high-speed TGV train up to Paris where we'll witness the traditional final race around the Champs-Elysees - only this year the race will be held at night-time!
Enjoy the evening of racing from the luxury of our Grand-Palais VIP race-viewing tribune located just before the Finish Line.
Hotel: Edouard 7 (4-star)
Au Revoir! Unfortunately our trip to celebrate the 100th edition of the Tour de France has come to an end.
- 6 days / 5 nights fully accompanied trip
- All accommodations (3-star and 4-star hotels)
- Free access to our Race-Viewing Hospitality Area
- All breakfasts
- 4 dinners
- 2 lunches
- Pick-up at Lyon St Exupery Airport
- All ground transportation including flight or TGV train from Lyon to Paris
- All luggage transfer
- Services of our experienced guides
- VIP access to the Departure village and technical area at the start of Stage 19
- Access to the Grand-Palais race-viewing grand-stand on the Champs Elysees in Paris
What's Not Included
- Travel and personal insurance
- Additional hotel expenses i.e. phone charges, mini-bar, gratuities